Appen is a global company with more than 20 years’ experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The successful candidate would join a team working on a Indian English transcription project, supervising a team of remote transcribers, monitoring their throughput and assisting with quality control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be a native speaker of Indian English
2. Good working knowledge of English
3. Efficiency and attention to detail
4. Good computer and typing skills
5. Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Google sheets
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Translation experience
2. Project management experience highly regarded
3. Experience in project management is preferred but not essential
4. Decent knowledge of the local popular culture in the target language
Project start date and length:
1. The successful candidate would be able to work between 30-40 hours a week, Monday to Friday during 9-5 business hours .
2. Availability to work full-time will be considered an advantage.
Estimated weekly hours: Full-time position – 30-40 hours a week.
To apply, visit this link: